How to Install an App
Before You Begin
Before you can install a Zoom Math app on your calculator, you need a compatible calculator, and you need a USB cable that connects your calculator to your computer.
You also need TI Connect installed on your computer. If a software CD came with your calculator, you can install TI Connect from that CD. Otherwise, you can download TI Connect from the Texas Instruments website and install it that way. It’s easy to find: just search online for “download TI Connect TI 84.”
Install the App
1. Download the app you want (if you didn’t already).
2. Make sure your calculator is turned on and connected to your computer via the cable.
3. Run TI Connect on your computer.
4. Within TI Connect, run TI DeviceExplorer. A window should appear: “TI-84 Plus – TI DeviceExplorer.”
5. Close all windows except TI Device Explorer, and then drag the app file from your desktop onto “Flash/Archive.” Another window should appear that says,”Transferring…”. Soon, you should see a progress bar indicating how much longer you’ll have to wait, or an error message if there is a problem.
5b. If you get an error message that says you don’t have enough memory on your calculator, delete some apps you don’t need.
6. After your computer finishes transferring the app onto your calculator, click the little + sign next to the word “Applications” in TI Device Explorer. You should see some apps listed now, including your new Zoom app at the bottom of the list. Is it there? Then you’re done!
If you can’t get this to work, contact us. Let us know which step is giving you trouble, and we’ll help if we can.
Run the App
1. Press APPS.
2. Press ALPHA Z to go to the bottom of the apps list. (Z is on the 2 key.)
3. Press ENTER.
If you want to buy a registration key, click here.
"Where I was spending 20+ hours on homework, Zoom reduced it to under 10." - Lori B. Los Angeles, CA
"The Trace function is invaluable because it allows me to relax and check my work. I can catch my errors on the spot." - Lori B., Los Angeles, CA
"What I like is that it allows me to totally grasp the concepts of Algebra like never before." Lori B, - Los Angeles, CA
"Prior to using Zoom I had debilitating anxiety over math success, now that fear is completely gone." - Lori B., Los Angeles, CA
"I am a 43 yr old mom of five sons and going back to college has been a struggle and math is one of my weakest areas. I must say that ZOOM MATH got me through this hard process wonderfully" - Sabrina K. Tampa, FL
"This app has saved my life!" - Natalie W. Portland, OR
"Your programs were instrumental in helping me pass and more importantly, understand, the Algebra and Business/Finance math courses that I had to take to obtain my Associates degree." - Mark C. Buffalo, NY
"Prior to teaching myself with Zoom Math my ACT on the math section was 24 three times in a row. After studying the problems I missed with Zoom Math's Trace feature as my guide I was able to pull my math section of the ACT up to a 31. I now have a 30 composite score and a full ride to the University of Alabama and you guys are 100% responsible!" - Andrew T., Sacramento, CA
"We received my son's MCT scores from 10th grade (end of last year). He jumped 3 levels and scored highest in his class." - Kathy J. Austin, TX
"I completed my math course 6 1/2 weeks ahead of time. It would not have been possible without your ZOOM 300 SOFTWARE. If I had your product at the beginning of my 24 week course I would have completed this course within 2 weeks." - Bernard P., Los Angeles, CA